End of week 2(or week 5)

Vegas or Bust
Ok the week was hard. I did 2 by Mock race efforts saturday and the legs were pretty good. 15 watts higher this week than last. I had run almost every day this week. The legs felt dead on the run-up. Sunday I backed it down a bit with vegas in 3 days. I did 15 minute of tempo into 2x8 min of threshold and 3 by 3 minutes of threshold with 30sec hard after each. I did 2 hours including a run. So I am off to interbike. I guess I will ride easy Monday and Tuesday the race is at 9PM WED night. Ouch. After a day working the show lets hope I have some killer legs. Bummer I have to rest this week. But I just looked back and this is really WEEK 5 for me. I didn't rest starting the plan and had done week 1 Twice!. So Legs need a break. I had a solid 3 weeks coming into the Plan. Several sets of 2-3x20s and Micro work already.

No comments: