BIO


I love CX !! I put on a local series trying to spread the word. I just got done helping the "MAN" Hunter Allen put together a power based training plan. I think it will help CX racers stay on track through the fall. It is easy to get lost.
I wish I was better at CX, but I just love it anyway. JUST....like a few old girlfriends that I loved, and they just didn't seem to love me..... Well I am not giving up on this one.
I am working hard to improve my weaknesses at CX. This season I am going to try and ad a bit more serious training and see if I can find a few results this season. My goal is pretty simple and that is to race the strongest HOUR I can. Each time I hit the line I like to know I left it all out there. I love it when I am fit enough to race the full hour...FULL ON...

For CX I ride a Specialized S-works 56cm, 9spd with Dura Ace/XTR. Bontrager x-lite tubies with fat tires to help me corner. About 17 pounds.
On the road a SEVEN Elium Race(decked out with all Reynolds carbon) it is sweet.
For power I run a SRM PRO Compact, Ergomo on the TT bike, and train with a wireless PT sl for CX. I have been a power dork for about 4 years.

No comments: